Thursday, March 3, 2011

South America Review

My favorite to least favorite country's
The first Country would be Colombia, a close second would be Ecuador, after Ecuador would be Peru then Argentina then Bolivia and last Chile.
Colombia is first on this list because it was very beautiful, clean,  friendly people and good value for your money. And on top of that prior to the trip all I herd were negative thinks about Colombia. Such as "If you go there your gonna get shot, stabbed, raped, mugged, ect". I felt just as comfortable there as I do in Canada.
Ecuador was defiantly a closer second. It was exactly like Colombia except there were too many people.
Peru was great as well, but I felt the people were much nicer in Colombia and Ecuador.
I loved Argentina. The people were great and the was lots of beautiful scenery. But it was almost as expensive as Canada and there was more garbage on the side of the road.
Bolivia as a Country was fantastic but the people in Bolivia weren't. The scenery was great. Very beautiful. But the people aren't as nice, there is alot of garbage and its not much cheaper then Peru, Colombia or Ecuador.
And my least favorite was Chile. I don't really no why, but Chile didn't do it for me. The people are okay but it is really expensive and alot of garage on the side of the road. I also found that the scenery wasn't the greatest.
But all in all I have to say the South America is an incredible place to travel to. Regardless what the travel warnings and the rumors say, South America is as safe as any other "first world" country. The most uncomfortable part, was the language. Not being able to understand the people was a bit of a "downer". Regardless I am looking forward to the next time I visit this beautiful continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment