Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 4, 2011

Dad and I left the hostle around 9 and were on the road. We made it all the way up to David today. We were hoping to get a bit further but we had to deal with a tire failuar today. I was riding along when I notice my bike riding funny. I knew right away it was a flat tire. When dad and I found the problem, it was not just a nail or anything it was a slice. So dad and I manage to put 7 plugs into the tire. It was still leaking thou. But it was good enough for the next 10 km to the tire shop. We got to the tire shop and got it fixed. What a job the repair man do. It gluded the slice shut and patched it twice. All for just 4 bucks. It was great. Once we made it to David we found a place to spend the night. Once we unpacked we went and found a place to change our oil. Today was a very productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment