Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 27, 2011

Dad and I had to share a futon last night. I slept "okay" but dad only had a half hour of sleep. I think he was excited to see mom. I think but not sure... Dad and I were packed and ready to go for 9. It was raining when we left so we had all of our gear on and were all ready to make the last leg of our trip. We made it to the canadian boarder around 3. Scince today is the last day of spring break the crossing was a little busy. But dad and I thought we just pull a "South America" on the line. We rode our bikes almost to the front and cut in. We were about 5 cars from the boarder. We ended up only waiting 10 minutes. Shortest boarder crossing on the whole trip. After we were in Canada dad and I blasted home. We got home and alot of friends and family were waiting there to greet us. It was awesome to see everyone. It feels amazing to have set out on a gaol and complete. I was just overwelmed with all the people and emotions. Today was a great day. I will remember this for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment